Our Eye Wellness Dry Eye Clinic offers advanced diagnostic testing to determine the root cause of your dry eye. With testing and assessment, patients receive a comprehensive dry eye treatment plan and follow-up regimen so that we can help alleviate dry eye symptoms and improve eye health and visual acuity.
The Dry Eye Exam at Eye Wellness Includes:
- A dry eye questionnaire that allows you to rate your dry eye symptoms and helps us to categorize the type and severity of your dry eye.
- Advanced diagnostic testing including:
- tear volume
- tear osmolarity using Tear Lab
- Assessment of your corneal integrity
- Meibomian gland expression
A Dry Eye Treatment Plan that is formulated specifically for you and may include the following:
- Nutrition treatment plan including Eyefoods Plan for Dry Eye and Omega-3 fatty acid and supplement recommendations
- Artificial tears: recommendations on the specific artificial tears that will be most helpful and their frequency of use
- Eye lid care regimens that include lid hygiene and warm compresses
- Ways to minimize environmental causes of dry eye
- Anti-inflammatory prescription eye drops